SYG synergy equities group limited

The biggest negative I see in this report is that we finally...

1. 284 Posts.
    The biggest negative I see in this report is that we finally have a share price that is heading in the right direction, and then Capt party pooper has to burst it by selling the Company of to his mates. At a greatly reduced price I might add. One has to ask the question why you would sell of our Companies shares at .005 cents when you could clearly have gotten .007 or more. Who are these private investors anyway?
    (Mates of course.)
    When 5.5% of my Company gets sold of I would like to know why, and to whom it was sold.
    …………………………………………………………………………………………

Positives
    Cash receipts from customers increased by 13%

Data-inCrypt® has reduced the cost of the data transmission component of its “online data backup and recovery service.
    ...........................................................................................................................................

Neutral
    Salaries
    Ron $172,048
    Mark $98,920
    Martin $59,296

Company is still to receive the equivalent of $275,000 in shares
    in Meridian Mining Limited upon its listing on the ASX

.............................................................................................................................................
    Negatives
    The Company announced earlier today that it had placed a total of 40,000,000 Fully Paid Ordinary Shares at an issue
    price of 0.5 cents per share to a number of sophisticated and private investors.

The launch next month (Aug 06) of Data-inCrypt® SMX
    Well Ron and his crew have to be congratulated for getting revenue heading north and containing costs.

................................................................................................................................................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.