SYG synergy equities group limited

Haaaaa just love the attention haaaa, .....like they say "its...

1. 282 Posts.
    Haaaaa just love the attention haaaa,

.....like they say "its better to be talked about than not talked about at all:)"

Anywas BHD not sure if thats how I read it right;

1) excellent congratulations to all, .......there is movement at last, ......even if it was to 1c for 1 second.

2) So a mate gets a 60k buy, excellent more the merrier to keep the stock movin,... maybe wants a tax deduction for next year or simply loves a wild ride??

3) If cash reciepts had risen by 13% on substantial T/O then great but hey lets face it the cafe across the road DOES more turnover.

4) With the economy, resource sector etc etc goin nuts on spending "just why" is it not larger increases in T/o, I guess being on the pulse helps???

5) The reciept? are up but so are the cost? whichever way you look at it,

6) not to mention HUGE salaries.......argue to the cows come home.......WHETHER it be Moir, Popham or "anyone else" with an MBA and 40 years in IT&C Turnaround expertise, if salaries of Sydney level dont concern shareholders then I guess they have all been chosen to invest because they are not sophisticated investors

7) would have placed mine on AGAIn if I hadve been bothered

8) even with new cash the burn rate is large and it seems there will be a need for further injections and share dilution later in year

9) To the pleb posters, have u not learnt that you dont owe management congratulations, they are "being paid VERY handsomely" for getting results in the earliest possible time, not to mention a return to investors.

Come on 1.5c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.