TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Checklist (for me): Quarterly results - Ounces? Looking for...

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Checklist (for me):
    Quarterly results - Ounces? Looking for better than Q3FY17.
    Karouni - 14,000k would be a minimum.
    Tonnages and recovery - Better than 80,000 tonnes per month at 92.5-95% will be very encouraging.
    Mined grade - Better than 2.0 g/t.
    (the above numbers are indicative only based on what I would like to see)

Costs -
    C1 hopefully below $1,000/oz. Close to the last quarters $1,148/oz. will be a red flag.
    Exploration costs to be 0?
    Possible best case scenario for AISC is very high $1,200's.

Cash position -
    Q4 Cashflow of ca. -$2.5m and debt repayment of $3m.
    Perhaps just under $16m.
    This could well vary significantly. If it's in the $10 m to $12.5m range, there will need to be some concrete plans to generate profit in the next quarter. Anything less than $9.8 m would definitely mean a CR is required. My personal view is that this is not the case otherwise we would already know and be currently involved in a CR to meet minimum liquidity of $10m at 31 July 2017.

Exploration - Expected to recommence during September Quarter.
    We should expect confirmation of this.
    Delay - negative.

Mining activities - Production from Smarts 1, Smarts 4 and Hicks.
    Update on plans for South Wall cut back Smarts 3.
    Decipher - rainfall vs. production.

FY18 Update - 65 - 75 k Ounces from last update and expect an update on the mining plan.
    Confirm and details.

Resources and reserves - Not expected in quarterly. Update in annual report.

This is a broad mix of things I will be looking for and the numbers will not necessarily talk to eachother and based on different statements and expectations from the Q3 report. This quarter will more than likely not be a stellar quarter but any potential recovery will be possible if the slide has at least been arrested. Detail on the mining plan for FY18 will be important to digest to see if it's achievable and provides for cash generation.

Here's hoping for a smile at the end of tomorrow, even if it's not full of teeth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.