LYC 1.35% $5.83 lynas rare earths limited

Quarterly have been released on Wednesday or Thursday lately....

1. 7,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Quarterly have been released on Wednesday or Thursday lately. Maybe Next week more likely week after. They have been sending out email giving date about week in advance. Are you on the email list? Put yourself on, on their home page.

As far as dividends how can they pay a dividend? Have you done even a basic cash flow analysis to see what is possible then divide by number of shares. Does it make any sense to pay a small fraction of a cent? Also in the JARE and MT K documents I believe it specifically says no dividends till both are zero. At today’s REO prices that is more than 2 years away. REO prices will go up and then maybe the company can pay a dividend depending on what things look like. To expect conversation at today’s prices is just a waste of time, so many things can happen in just a year. My guess do not expect any serious conversations on Dividends until NdPr is US$ 80~100 for an extended period. It is about US$40 right now in case you have not been watching this very important metric to this company.

Personally I would prefer no dividend and see all moneys put back into the company to expand Q&Q. I include SEG separation in that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.