PGM 0.00% 2.8¢ platina resources limited

quarterly report, page-6

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Hey I aint forgetting Polar Bear and his mates cos am picking up very good vibes about their potential ... but I cant get a handle on them atm. I like to sink my teeth into numbers. Once I get enthused based good hits tho, u will certainly hear me haha.

What Im looking for is a single company maker likely to propel us into GLOBAL VIEW cos I have a few mates now which would relish such a play. And the one that really fits the bill and catches my imagination is a simple Skaergaard starter project .... that 6 mill ozs GOLD (even forgetting the rest of the goodies inside this core but which will no doubt go a long way toward taking it to critical mass) .....

U know the KISS theory. Simple things for the simple minded investment community (I mean look at their lack of understanding / appreciation of CMR haha ... hoping to see RIO make a 1 for 1 in due course for the Jungle King haha).

Reckon if u just said , hey guess what, a simple project, 6 mill ozs GOLD at 1.7 g/t and 100% in the hands of a 25 mill market cap company should be enough to catch some real attention.

Get that baby off the ground, maybe 50% free-carried with a major picking up the capex tab, and PGM is heading toward a "starter" half - a billion buck market cap taaa.

THEN later u can surprise them with the order of magnitude higher potential haha.

That would be my MO and hope the Board would be thinking similar. Are the Chinese interested in pgms along with everything else? Am sure they are. And reckon they would be nervous about the USD atm and wondering what other goodies (hard assets) they can pick up a share of in a hurry before they lost more purchasing power. Theres a win-win marriage begging here IMO ....... love to be the go-between haha.

Our boys are smart cookies. Reckon they are all too aware of these things but FIRST, before u can start a conversation, u gotta know what you've got and be able to deal from the high ground.

Meanwhile am very happy to see the local projects gather pace and provide an opportunity to raise some more capital at HIGHER prices as will be required for optimising the toy factory potential.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $40.62K 1.415M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26272 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 630839 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.