SLV 0.00% 74.5¢ sylvania resources limited

no new news in the report unfortunately have to be a little bit...

1. 779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    no new news in the report unfortunately have to be a little bit more patient, all progressing well though.

. 2 samancor washing plants commissioning @ the moment but bit behind schedule with no numbers available, they reaffirmed the expected numbers and pointed people to website to review, numbers speak for themselves if they deliver on the upside.

. aquarius ctrp going ok but dont seem to have ever got to full capacity so puts some question marks on capacity for samancor plants, i think samancor plants have added a crusher to assist througput though

. Everest North doing the leg work but all good as expected and on track for next year.

. pity we didnt get an update on deals that had supposedly already been done obviously not quite finalised.

my 18 month share price target is $5+ being 3 for current washing plants and 2 for Everest North. Also notice UK is trading 15c higher than aus. potential deals for more washing plants from already raised capital obviously gives more share price upside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.