ZNO 0.00% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

Quarterly Report, page-102

1. 711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    There is no doubt that the economy isnt upbeat, in fact that was part of my argument.

You are saying based on today's report, ZNO is over-valued because the profitability isnt where it should be to support the SP if I understand your post correctly.

My point is thats the case with pretty much 100% of stock. Its just that they vary in how over-valued they might be, otherwise institutional investment would be at records right now.

It isnt just about the fact whether government would let the banks slip or not. You cant justify banks SP based on whether the government will bail them out or not.

Look at all the big 4 banks right now, look at their numbers and tell me if any of them are justified with their SP. They are not, and the point is most companies are being pumped and dumped based on sentiment and not fundamentals.

ZNO on the other hand has very solid fundamentals which will ensure its cash flow. It will stay viable in the short to mid term and possibly beyond. Many companies with far higher or at times lower SP wont.

Compared to whats out there ZNO is very well justified where it is now and it only has one way to go and thats up based on their contracts, sales channels, what they are selling and the demand they are meeting. I would definitely say they are a safer bet than the entire financial sector including BNPL at present.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.241M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345759 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 96854 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.