ZNO 4.00% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

What are you talking about? 99% of people on this sub don't...

1. 402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    What are you talking about? 99% of people on this sub don't respond to anything you two say, yet apparently we're all a cult? anyone and everyone is welcome to provide insight, but those with a minority opinion should expect to get called out by the majority, this is a FORUM for holders of ZNO lol.

Also don't act like you've both been unbiased. You were both speculating HEAVILY for SP decline / down-ramping before the 4C was even released, and getting called out for it. You had no idea what was in the 4C, none of us did, and with the 4C released you've now both adjusted your arguments, but the message/your agenda is the same.

Personally, i read so many positive items in the 4C that could have been their own announcement that I am astounded by the sentiment in the market today. But then again, short term SP volatility for this stock has always been cooked and i don't claim to ever know which direction it will go. How can anyone really place a suitable value on the growth possible from the announcements released today? Asia markets, Ali Baba / Hong Kong, US, UK & Europe, the future has incredible upside. They may/may not eventuate, but my money is on that they will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $686 26.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50076 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 8000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.