ZNO 3.85% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Quarterly Report, page-111

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    They say a day is a long time in politics. Talk of normalizing monthly sales at 5 mill going forward is for whatever reason inaccurate IMO having watched ZNO grow from basically nothing and Backdoor listed into the market via Goldsearch shell. Whilst this may serve your purpose and explains why you wrote it for.... however my analysis and my research have led me to different conclusions and why I invested in ZNO and continue to top up and hold.

The exponential growth that did occur in FY19/20 from a standing start was exceptional and todays 4C albeit a little disappointing in B2B sales but B2C sales recovered better than I anticipated. With continuing demand accelerating as I believe we are still at Enquiry stage throughout the world and not saturation like Dettol ... A2M. Growth will continue and plans released today indicate stronger growth moving forward. I still hold to my view of at least 15mill MOM sales moving forward now that hopefully China is on board and USA is restructured and under the control of ZNO. The Ali Baba and Tmall sites along with strategic tie up through Middle East is invaluable to ZNO and its growth path.

Companies like ZNO or A2M or APT do not just grow at the push of a button on your mobile. Startegic planning along with great personnel and partnerships make businesses successful.

Howard Florey discovered Penicillin by accident yet since then and unfortunately no vaccine has been found for Aids ... Cancer or the flu. Medications exist that assist. Lets hope that a cure is found and then ZNO can move onto the farm, tourism and pig sectors with equally exponential growth.

My point is DYOR and look beyond the short trade.But if that's what make you happy GREAT!!!!!!!

GLTALTH and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $9.536M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $447 15.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24136 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 88809 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.