ZNO 0.00% 3.0¢ zoono group limited

Quarterly Report, page-95

1. 711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    By your definition banks right now should be worth under $10 per share and BNPL companies like APT under $50 for very obvious reasons. They are in highly risky business called lending in recession and not showing any sign of great profitability to justify their SP.

To criticize a company's profitability you need to have some points of comparison and context. Yes if everyone was reporting great profits and ZNO was normalizing you would be 100% right, But who is making money that you think ZNO's profit has normalized and therefore the stock is overvalued?

We have big, massive unemployment. Banks arnt making any profit as interest rates are low and repayments on hold. To take one individual instance and say because profitability was lower than expected, yet still very high compared to over 50% of companies out there, then the stock is overvalued.

Yes you are entitled to your opinion but your opinion is simply wrong because it follows no logic. I have found couple of people similar to yourself dwelling on every forum on HC.

I hope you understand and what is happening to ZNO stock today is very normal, most other companies SP goes down on good announcement days at present due to pump and dump.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $1.944K 64.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59680 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 21512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.