ZNO 0.00% 3.0¢ zoono group limited

If you've got a problem with specific posters then call them out...

1. 402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    If you've got a problem with specific posters then call them out but don't attack the entire holder-base, especially considering you're one (apparently). Imagine being shocked by a forum being filled with people positive about the stock they purchased. You come across incredibly jaded and pessimistic and then wonder why no one wants to listen to you?

Please correct me if I'm wrong here, but your valuations appear purely revenue/NPAT based, which I don't necessarily have a problem with but this is still a growth stock. What were Zoono doing 6 months- a year ago? You cannot sit there and deny that Zoono is growing at in incredible rate and the 4C was not packed with incredible news, great management, new acquisitions, distributorship deals, growing markets and future prospects?

No one should ever use revenue/NPAT alone to value growth/young companies. Imagine using that method to value Afterpay, or even more relevant; Zoono 6 months ago. No growth stock will ever stack up to your calcs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $1.944K 64.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59680 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 21512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.