KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

BG I think they have a few options and I am interested to see...

1. 259 Posts.

BG I think they have a few options and I am interested to see how things pan out. I wouldn't be surprised if the government payed for the 3KM pipeline connecting KN to the SS pipeline. They may also build their own depending on how big the discovery is, as in a seperate one. M & P hook onto the the pipeline way closer to Dar Es Salaam than KEY - if there's spare room from the SS facility then I guess it's too bad for M & P. I'm not sure what is required for an L & G project but with 5TCF they are probably better off exporting it or taking it down south - whoops, I mean north (thanks Kalmsg!) to Nairobi which is more mature than Dar Es. I'm interested to see where M & P go with their discovery although it looks like they have bigger fish to fry and aren't in any hurry to get things moving from the looks of it. Their discovery is 7KM from pipeline.

Just a thought...If Orca charge the industrial sector $7 USD for gas, what if KEY 'cut their lunch' and offer $5 or $6? Remember, it is business after-all... I'm super interested to see how this all works out.

SS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.