KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

Good point Backy - this undoes the argument that 1TCF gas at...

1. 259 Posts.

Good point Backy - this undoes the argument that 1TCF gas at KN-1 is outside the real of possibility.

Haha yes Surandy, if the said event occured I think people will have long forgotten about Hardman, and the talk would rather be 'who will be the next Key' - given a discovery of that size (again, I'm not a party pooper but I just can't imagine anything like it happening because it would make every shareholder so bloody wealthy it's rediculous, kind of like winning the lotto, ya know?), I can tell you ENI would snap them up in a heart beat, and that is genuine piece of soothsay. They operate Villa Fortuna 8km away and their treatment plant is in the same Novara province. The synergies offered would be off the charts. Imagine a micro-cap exploring 8km away from BHPB'S Olympic Dam and making a discovery of similar size - there is a probability of zero that BHPB would not make a bid. This is a pretty good analogy too given ENI runs immediately behind BHP in Fortune's largest companies in the world by market capitalisation.

SS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.