HMX 0.00% 3.8¢ hammer metals limited

Hi AllSimple, let Dan Ziggy and Russell do their job!Have faith...

1. 2,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    Hi All

Simple, let Dan Ziggy and Russell do their job!

Have faith because they know what to do, it’s nothing new to these experienced guys, and when results warrant an appreciation in share price it will happen, but not before or unless opportunistic corporate takeover decisions are made…
    This isn’t out of the question given our tenure is needed by Carnaby and as our Cu Mo Au etc is revalued for the obvious short supply reasons, which per current logistic evidence, look like tightening.
    Lack of long lead time exploration and related approval development work as typically required to supply most crucial metals, won’t catch up in a hurry IMHO.
    Apart from current exciting exploration at many locations I believe the best facets of Hammer’s assets are Kalman and our tenure surrounding Carnaby’s proven Cu projects. It’s wonderful having a JORC compliant resource as experienced mining executives know, they take many years to quantify and we’ll understand as ideal economic assets.
    There’s too much superficial repeat waffle on this by punters who should really bite the bullet and become longer term investors…
    So to reap not wee rewards but life changing growth from discoveries, hopefully already in the pipeline, or due over the next few years.
    I remember when Gold Road was only 18c and whilst many bailed out along the way, long term holders had marvelous percentage returns to take from time to time as the company steadily expanded the resource base.

Best to all our faithful patient investors who accumulate rather than just trade, for peanuts.

Sarg

Last edited by Sarg: 29/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $42.21K 1.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 53460 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 104018 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ 65555
Last updated 11.49am 07/05/2024 ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.