MKY mky resources ltd

quarterly report, page-25

1. 500 Posts.
    Spot on stever0-58.

I own a stock HRS that was rumoured to be going into bauxite in Oct 07. Article appeared in AFR. At that time their web site mentioned what they were into, including bauxite. In March 08 qtrly report they did not mention bauxite, their website seemed to erase any hint of bauxite. I became angry because I knew what they were up to. Early in May 08 they went into a trading halt, ann came out indicating they had entered into a HOA on 4200 sq k weipa bauxite tentement, sp went up 315%. Three months on I'm still conidently holding waiting on the deal to be stitched up. Other disgruntled investors (it's taking too long types) have dumped the stock - it's the choice each and every one of us has to take - in for the long haul or pump n dump.

As dollar said, in business you do not let the other side know what you are planning. The same is happening with MKY. In 2/3 weeks time, or so, all will be revealed.

If you don't believe in the stock, get out and buy something else that's a dead certainty. If you find a dead certaintly let me know because I'd like to buy a dead certainty as much as the next guy.

rayana - "bauxite at this stage only a pipe dream something thrown into an ann to keep the SP from falling off the face of the earth , poor old dollar so dissillusioned - every post is BIG, MASSIVE ,WAIT AND SEE"
    sorry mate, but directors don't just throw these balls up in the air to keep investors happy - if they did make false claims like this they could be heading for a spell behind bars. AB has built 2 x billion dollar coys - do you really think he is going to jeopardise the reputation he has built up by getting involved in a 2c coy like MKY if he thought it was going nowhere. A man with his reputation can pick and choose what his next career path is going to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.