CNM carnegie corporation limited

quarterly report

1. 1,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

What did everyone make of the report?

I was pleasantly surprised. It does seem all the ducks are lining up for the end of the year.

Those who sold immediately after the announcement were no doubt very short termers who decided to temporarily put their money elsewhere (or out of the market altogether) because Binningup won't be announced until later in the year - not August as the WA watercorp had previously indicated. That's understandable, but I have no doubt they'll be back with their money when they sniff a decision brewing.

Personally, I'm glad the Binningup contract decision has been delayed. It'll give CNM the chance to have the full array of CETO II units installed at Rous Head (complete with persuasive data). With the Binningup decision coinciding with the awarding of grants under the WA Low Emission Energy Development Fund (which i had no idea about - potentially worth $13.4 mill to CNM) towards the end of the year, there's a big chance we'll have some serious Xmas cheer.

Until then, we'll have to endure the vagaries of the market like everyone else, but I'm not going anywhere (until 2020 actually!) - when CNM jumps out of the starting gates it will be hard to catch, and I dont want to miss the ride.

Thoughts anyone?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.