SGC 0.00% 0.4¢ sacgasco limited

Because it can't really go lower atm, $5m is shell company...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Because it can't really go lower atm, $5m is shell company valuation. I've been buying up based on that risk vs reward dynamic. It seems too cheap to continue this way as per randy and the jerry I agree but by the same token getting a bit over directors running rough shod over investors. If you sit back and smile and nod they will continue on as they are the secret squirrel business and not informing the market makes me think these directors need a shot across the bow. Their AGM is not to April though from memory hopefully they are well and truly up to something of substance before then otherwise maybe we could band together and give them a rocket not hard to be in the top 20 atm lol.

The last rights issue which I do wonder how those sophisticated investors feel stumping up cash at 0.007 c per share for the Phillipines for it only to be sold for a royalty! Well actually has that occurred yet PNOC doesn't seem to have signed on the dotted line to hand over cash and we haven't heard anything at all since with regards to blue sky and the drill ship contract so I'm not sure if there's trouble sealing the deal.

So any dribs and drabs of shares sold at 0.007 is for cost value of that placement and or shareholders giving up and capitulating. The directors had / have been taking shares in lieu of cash hence why I said they pat themselves on the back circle jerk and say we are going to be rich soon. $5m is a long way from a asx 300 $bn company gentleman.

So all of that's awesome guys now execute a plan inform the market at least then the next rights issue if needed will be at 5 cents not 0.7 of a cent so far we've got touted 150 years of oil and gas experience in a massive oil bull market almost geopolitically as bad as the 1970's and crickets. $5m shell market cap for shame Gary don't you own 4.5%. Get cracking time and tide wait for no man or woman (to be politically correct ahh crap even that is wrong these days politically correct would be person).

I hope there's a lot of work been done behind the scenes Kane's been on board 4 months where's his 90 day plan his pitch to sell his worth to the market I'll
    await the quarterly with baited breathe for a turn around story.

I suspect but don't know the whole reason of getting rid of Alberta plains may have been to be able to borrow money against revenue from red sky and Sacramento.

Unfortunately debt sometimes is a necessary evil better to borrow $5-10m usd to get a hydrogen facility up at borba and a appraisal drilling campaign at Alvares than sit and miss the bull market in gas in California or are they unsure Alvares gas the TCF claimed by Gary he was way off the mark with his analysis of what Borba contained 700bcf became maybe 3-5bcf per wells drilled.

Anyway we are mushrooms kept in the dark and fed ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.119M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $21.21K 5.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 32452091 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1540694 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.