ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

quarterly report , page-6

1. 205 Posts.
    Agree with you Lindo, lateral drilling is still delayed and the word "mobilised" in the quarterly report is interesting, does that mean the drill will be on a road train from Gympie at that time or actually onsite and drilling??
    Lindo one of your prior reports mentioned we should all settle down as the management were there to do a job and that David Casey works hard. Well to be quite frank on the salary shares and options that David Casey is on I would expect and indeed demand he works very hard however the delay in the laterals is smelling like a real mess. The laterals were supposed to commence 5 months ago and now we are told of "mobilisation" sometime in November. As I mentioned before either the COO Lansom is unsuitable for his present role or one hell of a muck-up has happened with the drilling rig. This is sure a question for Anderson and Casey at the Annual meeting. Casey handpicked this team, I hope for all of our sakes he has picked well, at this stage there is some doubt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.