ZMM 11.1% 1.0¢ zimi limited

quarterly reports are out, page-25

1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    i can only see share price being stuck in the low 2s or even 1s...

reason... strong cash burn, as 8mil in the kitty will pretty much burn with minimum 1mil quaterly expense not including exploration cost.

also the most important thing for an exploration company is its assets, also acquiring additional assets to their portfolio.

Below looks like they failed and reaons stated as they were declinded, commercial and technical.

to me looks like the Govt in africa will give these interest to other oil majors.

New Ventures - Africa
    The Company has completed an internal review of the region and has high graded a number of areas of interest in both East and West Africa.
    A range of opportunities were reviewed in the quarter, but were declined due to either technical or commercial reasons. The Company will continue to identify and review suitable opportunities.

this stock will take a very loong time to come ripe, well me selling out copping a loss and moving funds into another stock ill prob wait 1 yr but i think ill make more money on that bio stock then in whn, maybe once i made a killing in the other bio stock ill come back and assess the situation.

but 1 yrs time expecting a capital raising, as funds are needed to develope la bella.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.