MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

quarterly reports

1. 1,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hi Folks -

Santa coming early ho ho ho, good one JH ........Longt isn't the only one wishing the Agm was this week!!

Anyway, too late to change things now and I remain as curious as anyone to see how Meo dig themselves out of their own " precipice of poverty...."
    - seems the next quarterly should appear on the 31st of this month as they are reliable in the much at least........

http://www.meoaustralia.com.au/page/Investor_Relations/Quarterly_Report/

I believe Corporate suggested that all costs associated with the Gurame non-event may not be fully digested by this date so possibly keeping a little further fiscal pain away from prying eyes for the moment. Either way won't be much left in the kitty for any wild New Years kick on ......

Anyway it's back to an intersection near you to wash windscreens.........and no-name pasta is really quite palatable......and sorry kids but Santa's just doing a fly by this year......thank God the Missus ain't pregnant with potential ....now anybody keen on some exclusive custom rego plates?
    Meo.1 - or should I bequeath them to Prosper?

Enjoy the festive season one and all and if the Meo management can show some of the tenacity and insight that this forum generates then they just might claw their way back- in which case a very battered, bruised and wiser for the experience Ort may jump back on board......maybe, but I will not be holding for a drill, ever again.

Very impressed with the quality of some recent posts - after any bush fire the green shoots soon appear....

Merry Xmas - Ort

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.