MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

quarterly reports, page-3

1. 1,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hi Eagles -

You make a valid point. I also like the argument you put forward in your post on the Blackwood delay thread suggesting accelerating the Ibu Horst farmout and flogging off the whole Seruway permit to ease the heat in the kitchen. You also asked me if I would consider re-investing in Meo - well I am probably doing what a lot of other long termers are doing ATM - licking my wounds and reassessing the lie of the land.

Sp may keep heading sth but the assets and team remain in place.....Eni remain committed to the Timor Region.....as we all know, sentiment can change very quickly. Sold out and will continue to watch and observe.......management credibility has no doubt taken a big hit but maybe ironically those in the industry may be more understanding of the inevitability of dusters than us HC folk....

The 454p farmout will speak volumes on both industry opinion and the ability of Meo to re-discover their mojo.....any hint of blue sky will undoubtedly see the Sp run accordingly.....priority for now is to enjoy the festive season......work breakup Thurs nite and I'll be the sad dribbling mess in the corner babbling on incomprehensibly about why didn't the ( insert Australia's favourite expression here...) ....gas flow.......I coulda been.....Lol

Cheers Ort

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.