ATV 4.17% 5.0¢ activeport group ltd

quarterly results show the money is coming

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    ATV quarterly shows that they are on track to become a producer and make some good money next year for holders.

Important points:
    Industrial & Mining Permits pending.
    A degree of confidence that a *minimum* of 800,000 ounces Gold can be produced from Touquoy & Cochrane Hill for starters open pit mining.
    Touquoy project alone will have net cash flow before tax of $132 million with production of 450,000 ounces
    Financing being pursued both in Australia & Canada. A precursor in my mind to a Canadian listing, if financing done in Canada, which must lead to a re rating of the SP.
    Plenty of upside potential re exploration.
    Cochrane Hill exploration upside obviously apparent with gold likely to be free milling.

12.5 cents is a give away price, but fair enough to sell for those who can't be bothered to wait another year.

This share has TRUE potential to become a producer...so if it's cash flow and substance you want it's well worth a look.

If you are a trader and want to try and make a few bucks along the way suggest you look elsewhere.

The share price isn't going to be 12.5 cents when the cash is flowing.

By the way these guys actually know what they are doing and how to get a mine up and running - check their history with Plutonic.

For more information suggest a good resource is:

http://www.giftsofnz.com/atlanticgoldundervaluedshare.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $14.97K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 121739 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.