QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

quarterly results

1. 13,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    With all the extra interest in Quickflix generated by the rights issue, it's a sure thing there are a lot of investors sitting on the sidelines waiting for the September Quarterly Results before taking the final decision to buy in to Quickflix or not.

Given that we have been hearing for quite a while now about how the transformation (to profitability) is well underway, there are plenty of holders who are looking foward to hearing that Quickflix has finally turned it's Maiden Profit.

The last Quarterly was inconclusive.
    Whilst it had many positives including a reduced loss on the previous quarter and a surge in Pay Per View Revenue, it was marred by a reduction in subscribers.

We have been told that subsribers returned to growth in the final month of the previous Quarter.

Will the September Quarterly show healthy growth in subscribers?
    If it does then the SP should bounce hard off the current Cap Raising Lows.

The only thing I have to go on is "Likes" on Facebook.
    They jumped when Quickflix sent out the "Like Us on Facebook" email, and are creeping higher again since the competition to win a Smart TV by sharingthe competition was launched.

The tone of customer comments has improved significantly -much more postive recently!

I think holders are in for a nice surprise in the next Quarterly.

I think it will be released before the Rights issue closes.

What do other holders think.....and WHY?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.