99L 0.00% 1.0¢ 99 loyalty limited.

Quarterly Results, page-9

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yes but they are never just going to disappear with the amount of banks and users they already have ,,, even alibaba in trying to buy global payment businesses right now called moneygram I think ... so you never know you luck in the big city ,, maybe a giant Chinese company may see good value in this and buy it out or it may just keep chugging along with organic growth which will snowball I think eventually because of the ridiculous amount of Chinese in china that don't even have a smart phone yet let alone a bank account probably ,, but china accounts for 33 percent of the whole worlds gdp or global trade so either way the sheer numbers will add up and the organic growth may be small for china but huge for Australia and the market cap is only 100 mil or so at the moment so if they learn how to cut expenditure 10 percent each year while sustaining growth or spending 10 percentage more on expenditure am due getting 30 percent more growth either way I think this is a lot more sound then buying the marijuana stocks that have skyrocketed for no reason and will be overrun by established overseas companies in no time ... just a. It of chit chat and how I see some possible outcomes of the futures . Who knows I'm down heaps on this stock anyway but what can ya do I would hate to sell after being a long holder to see it finally have a nice run and post some good results .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 99L (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.