BMN 3.27% $3.47 bannerman energy ltd

quarterly results, page-61

1. 2,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    Arghhhh....I feel a mutiny arising!!

Goodonya Bungee, great article & I agree the chinese will control the world ...why do you think I'm learning chinese....not sure about the japanese buying manhatten bit tho'. I remember the manhatten project tho'..on hiroshima!

I'm fluent in Thai already (50 words at least )so should update my profile!

Anyway I am sorry for offending you ......no harm intended I assure you!

Please note ;I have many,many thai & chinese friends & family . I fool around like that with 'em all the time...then they teach me chinese words & laugh lots at my pronounciations..

So to forgive me please come along ,with touchphone,( he's another close fan of mine )....to the annual inaugral 'bannerman brothers bash' as suggested by stormboy....great idea....

we can have it at my house after the next AGM (usually end of oct.)It's a full moon & we dance around in a clockwise circle (in the nude)...this usually makes the sp rise the next day..hehehe !

Now seriously, I have sent an email to Clive jones earlier today,suggesting they (directors) go to china to show how far advanced the project Etango project really is!!!

I'm amazed that Extract is mentioned in the news article from china when Bannerman is probably 2 years further advanced with 'indicated' resources .

Ext. still need heaps of infill drilling to get 'indicated' resources.

Mind you I want to see Ext. sell for heaps higher ...which again will confirm bannermans proper value down the track!

cheers,

may the force be with you!! cj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.