BMN 1.47% $2.77 bannerman energy ltd

Coz Rio bought shares in ext. in jan. 2009 following higher...

1. 2,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    Coz Rio bought shares in ext. in jan. 2009 following higher grade results .
    Also its very close to rossing mine & long life U supply for rio...etc.. but this got noticed by Dattel (large mining entrenpeneur type )so they (dattels polo resources)then bought more shares &took the sp up on purpose to proper in ground value... & thats a guesstimate too !

IMO bmn have just not been noticed (as yet)by the world uranium industry. The more publicity Ext. get ....its great as bmn is right next door with 127 mill.pounds all drilled out & confirmed by jorc standards..
    This is about 2 years ahead of Ext.....who still has to keep drilling to 50 metres spaces to conform to jorc .

Also right now the minproc engineers are designing up the bannerman proposed mine , where the pit will start, where all the buildings are located, power, water design , hundreds of items needed to construct a producing mine.

Thats why bmn are paying out so much $$$$& need another 30mill soon..its paying all these Engineers,& have 38 staff ....to get a BFS which is required to borrow $$$ to pay for mine construction.
    The great thing about this is that any proposed takeover of bmn can be told to go away .....coz' bannerman can say , " we're building a mine which will make our shareholders lotsa money forever" ... ..... then the predators keep increasing the sp offer coz they don't like being told to go away....

For now I realise its kinda frustrating watching ext. keep going up,up ....which is fantastic in this credit crunch bear market.........but our day will come as we have the goodies in the ground all confirmed.....& thats what china, india etc will want!

So thats my quick opinion babylon .....tibbs can always answer better than me.....but I try !

cheers cj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.77
Change
0.040(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $488.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.73 $2.80 $2.70 $1.077M 391.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4193 $2.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.78 8952 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.