SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Quarterly revenue estimates

1. 1,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    hey guys I know probably a little early for this one, but thought I would get the ball rolling early.

Any guesses on revenue?

I would be happy to see something in the $300k to $500k range.

Last quarter we achieved $81k from Ixaris, coinify and blockchain. I think that revenue only pertained to Feb and March, not Jan, as I believe we only started earning revenue from Feb. on that premise, I would estimate $40K per month of earnings. Extrapolating that into this quarter with a little bit of growth for the Ixaris, coinify and blockchain customers I would be expecting revenue of around $120-$150k.

Leverate and FXnet were meant to be integrated in April. If this happened then we may see some revenues for May and June for these guys. But this is a little unclear.

XM as everyone knows is trading now with the UK operation. XM I think we were told brings on about 5,000 customers a week. What proportion of them are in the U.K. Platform I don't know but if we istimate 1,000 customers a week at $4.5euros per customer onboarding we are probably looking at $50k-$60k in revenue for May & June.

Then of coarse there is the licensing fees, backlog of KYC, any transaction fees charged. This in my mind is where everything gets muddy. We have no clue here what revenues will be. I have estimated $100k in my guestimate.

So I am predicting somewhere between $300k and $500k.

I would be interested to know what others are thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.