AJX 25.0% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Quarterly Revenue Projections, page-48

1. 86,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    one thing is that IMO - for all of us who are invested and intend to stay that way - this is really probably all academic and entertaining at this stage - and, I think all will be clear in a couple of quarters. By then - we will have regular ongoing income and be seeing additions as they come in.
    What I mean is that at this early stage - things aren't exactly lumpy - but, it's a bit like the start of rain setting in - you can't possibly know even remotely how much you are going to settle into when we have only a few drops to count - sort of light showers before the rain.

Of course for people trying to get a measure and see if they want to invest - well, it's more than academic - but, it's just as difficult.

Really - all of us have to go on faith a bit - and, if the years projected minimum keeps stacking up - AND if we are exceeding it - which we well and truly should be as the year goes on - then, that faith should be replaced with solid numbers.

I personally am pretty happy to count as good as done any cash in and any revenue - whether it is actually PO's or product already supplied and invoices out or whatever ------ to me - that is indication enough - because - we have no viability issues - none at all - so, we don't have to watch the bikkie tin like hawks.

That's my take on it anyway.

I have put viability in the done and dusted slot - and am looking forward to measuring two things as we go on - business growth - and, profitability.

Profitability as far as I can see will depend on volume of product sold - and, I think personally we will get an idea of that in the next half report --- Jan. 2017 - we might get an indication before then - but, that is the one I am aiming for.

IMO - we will more than likely get a different lot of investors getting in or trying to get in before that - but, the confirmation of what they want will come about then at a guess.

ATM - I believe we are well on track - and, I am very happy with the investment in the business so far - really happy - I await the SP to rise - but, it will follow when it is ready - the business is the important bit to watch - always was.

have a great arvo - such an exciting day I took the dogs for a walk in a blizzard (well, it felt like it) - now, that's excitement

First snows of the season tomorrow supposedly and rain like mad - so, a nice day in front of the fire watching the SP blaze northward would be good - if anyone can arrange it.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $8.598K 859.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 209855 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 904264 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.