AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

hmm I always have a chuckle when people who dont hold and have a...

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    hmm I always have a chuckle when people who dont hold and have a sell sentiment comment on an upcoming quarterly report where none of us know what exactly it will be.
    To use a line lets "compare the pair" when it comes to who may know the financials of the company best.
    In Alexiums corner we have Jason Lewis CFO some of his credentials are taken from latest presentation

Jason Lewis – Chief Financial OfficerOver the past 22 years, Jason Lewis has worked with ArrMaz, a global specialty chemical company in mining, fertilizer, phosphate, asphalt and oil and gasindustries. For the past six years, Lewis has held the position of Vice President of Finance. He joined the company in a senior accounting role with crossdepartmental work for sales, marketing and operations groups for seven years. Lewis has a strong track record of value creation by way of revenue growththrough pricing, long-term customer contracts, cost optimization through analysis tools, negotiation of services, department restructuring, debt management andworking capital reduction through controls and process improvements. He also has strong international experience including greenfield start-ups

Then we have in the dont hold have sell sentiment corner of "Cappy"
    Their credentials :

Now compare the pair, who are we going to trust and listen to regarding the "upcoming quarterly", I think that answer is more obvious than the last federal election polls wink.png all my opinion of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.