RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

re: quarterly says it all!!!redraw " I have no inside knowledge...

1. 140 Posts.
    re: quarterly says it all!!!redraw " I have no inside knowledge to make such calls, only publicly available info"
    Tas it's PUBLIC info, it's noted in the announcement that they started dealing in Somalia in April BEFORE Peru

What you don't know you make up, you have no creditability and the longer you post crap like this the more people realise it.

First we have hergerr posting under multiple usernames, now we have Tas posting false statements.. no surprised since I have seen it all before

It's also not surprising you WON'T commit to what's you think is in "Peru" but sure enough if it's under 16kt you try to tell people you "told them so" you aren't a man, I think even a mouse is too high.

People need to ask WHY Tas won't commit, if he really thought there was less then 16kt I'm sure he would state it.. the fact he won't go on the record shows he doesn't have a clue which flies in the face with how he has been attacking ANYONE that suggested there's more then 16kt

The negative side on this thread has little to no creditably and it's clear they are just down ramping because it suits their needs, the main one being they want to be right because their ego can't handle being wrong.

Shame, Shame, Shame

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.