RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

re: the poncho gang... Night trader and redraw,Ill firstly...

1. 1,600 Posts.
    re: the poncho gang... Night trader and redraw,
    Ill firstly correct nightrader on his multiple nicks post , I changed my name from toadface to u238z1 , I dont post using both on hc as I cant because it is changed,so dont claim Im using multiple nicks as that is implying Im using different names at the same time which I not. I was using my original name on another site for asking questions about the same stock but was banned for doing so,now only those that I questioned would know that so Night trader do you also have another nick on ss because that is where I got banned for questioning a particular member to back up his posts and you seem to know a lot dont you > Dont have to put 2 and 3 together to work out that now do we .
    secondly Redraw I have not missed out on anything as I am not trading in this stock and dont intend to and am not associated in any way with any one who does, I have asked many questions about some of rrs projects to those who are suggesting there will or could be an increase in the share price and did not have any constructive argument for their side of the story .Asking a question is not being negative unless only you see it that way. Dont you think that the more information that is known the less chance there will be of confusion as to the status of projects in publicly listed companies.As you say a lot of people use these forums as tools of back up for their own feelings and research so why not make them aware that a lot of the questions are and remain unanswered and information appears to be very slow in coming to the market and usually after finance has been raised. Can no one ask why?? and if you cant take a joke then you have an ignore button why dont you use it .
    Can I ask you are you in a losing position in as it certainly sounds like you are , Blame yourself not others!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.