ODA 0.00% 15.5¢ orcoda limited

Quarterly Shortly, page-76

1. 1,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Agree, a bargain it is.

Interesting to see tradies placing buying volumes at 0.009 this morning, now moved off the radar and up towards 0.015, indeed buying positions are trending upwards and likely to do so in the coming days, - this may just suggest @Scouse et al scare tactic didn't get the momentum they were hoping for. But dont get surprised when certain traders come back with more 'noice', up/down SP goes.

On a personal level - a $5K bet on a winning horse at the Melbourne Cup, placed a while back at great odds and accumulating SMA shares the same day at this rate, no complaint from my end. .... Save the cash for a rainy day perhaps or give it to charity?

Being in a constant flow of positive abundance feels great, can't wait until the Lottery business takes off bringing the further momentum many SH are waiting for.

If any thing - a bit disappointed with how SMA announced, the addition of Burlee Australia, could have been done a seperate ANN as has been done with other major e-retailers in the past.

I have also reached out to leading gaming companies and some other key contacts in major retail import/export businesses - so lets see how this unfolds in the coming weeks/months/years.

Onwards, upwards and good luck to the SH's..

DYOR
    Last edited by GoldRush101: 01/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 13491 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.