ODA 3.13% 15.5¢ orcoda limited

Great post and spot on. I don't know what they could present to...

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    Great post and spot on.
    I don't know what they could present to soph's to raise cash and I can't imagine many shareholders dipping into their pockets again.
    I remember watching Roger Federer versus Andy Roddick in a warmup tournament to the Australian Open about seven or eight years ago. Roddick played extraordinary tennis in the first place, at the top of his game, red-lined it and still got beaten. He fell apart in the second.
    Seems to me the same has happened here. I think China has defeated SmartTrans. The company has given absolutely everything. Carr and co deserve a medal for navigating it this far. But the point that has been made is a correct one - they are disguising a massive drop off in retention and revenue as a change to their business model. This quarterly was dire, I think the next one will be catastrophic.
    All my opinion only, of course, but I have been genuinely saying that in shareholders' interest for quite some time now and been accused of having agendas.
    I feel bloody awful for anyone here if they end up losing big. I know what it's like to be invested in this stock and ride that rollercoaster.
    It will be an interesting few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $26.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $1.559K 10.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 14821 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.