SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

Quarterly should be out this week..., page-3

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Think if we were expecting a nice revenue boost then the SP would probably be a little stronger already.
    I just can't remember or find from a brief search what made up the $8m from last quarter, e.g. whether it was predominantly a deposit from Eagleview? Hard to predict without that info on hand, if it's even available.
    Noticed the last quarterly had an expected quarterly outward cashflow of 8m and inward of 4.5m. But given the slightly larger order under the 'same conditions' maybe there's been a larger than original deposit which wasn't taken into account....hopefully.
    Small increase in revenue from both EV and Aus operations I'd suggest. Don't think we'll see a big of change yet unless that revenue of $8m didn't include EV deposit then potentially that could double toward $16m, with little to no impact on SP. There was evident growth between first half and third quarter 17', therefore continued growth will occur with new clients and more EV supplied cameras.
    That's my totally unjustified and completely not researched thoughts....with gaps, but someone has to talk crap with no catchy around

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.