GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I guess it depends on what you want out of GXY as a share...

1. 1,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    I guess it depends on what you want out of GXY as a share holder.

GXY is in a fantastic position to grow over the next 5 years.

The governments of America, China, Japan and England (to name a few) are doing their best to promote electric cars. For example, London is looking at having no congestion tax payable by ZEV's (zero emissions vehicles) who travel into Londons CBD.

Car makers are investing more and more of their R&D budgets in to ZEV's or hybrid engines. Porsche is now working on an electric car, as is Jaguar, Mercedes....the list goes on. Look at the Teslar sports car, the first dedicated company to produce zero emissions sports vehicles. Times are a changing.

Remember, mobile phones started out using NI-CD batteries, then went to NI-MH and they are now all using Lithium.

Yes, the is Jiangtsu plant 5 months late and yes, us shareholders would prefer to hear only good news that moves the SP up but with the "big picture" forces at play which drive the need for lithium, I can not see how any one can say that GXY is not a sound investment.

I have no intetion of selling. If you want to trade this stock, best of luck but if you are a long term investor, GXY has enough of a charge to to be at multiples of 7 or 10 times its current SP.

Just my opinion and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.