AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Firstly, thanks for all the positive sentiments from fellow...

1. 230 Posts.
    Firstly, thanks for all the positive sentiments from fellow posters, Phil9, Kalenn, Amulet, ruud, pumpa, PGfin, Tradesurfer etal…it is greatly appreciated…
    Hey Depinto and Zipperlip I have the same idea on lotto; but no result as yet…Given the current market it is a sound plan but hard to achieve…
    Hey Chezd, again more interesting research from you…AVB should give you a job…

Hey Poet…
    Yes it is good to have robust discussion …we all have our opinions …glass half full or half empty…But where I tend to part company is the drifting off into non factually based conjecture …contrary to what you intimated; most of my discussion comes from teasing out facts…found in all the publicly available company reports, company announcements and news items combined with some experience…Occasionally I embellish this view with some contact with management…Amulet, queried the Vale money being 12 - 18 months out and correctly noted "potentially" coming and not definite… I, you, amulet and management don’t have a crystal ball…in mining there are numerous…numerous examples of issues/plans NOT turning out as planned…Sorry about that Poet, but I will shout you a round of beers next time you come down to the GC…and then collectively commiserate...You and the rest of AVB’s interested parties were counting on that money...so to have it shuffled off the table "for now" as you well know is typical too-ing and fro-ing in mining...Have a look at DML's current plight and how bad things can really stuff up… Thinking “tangentially” here; maybe Vale offers AVB some its smaller high grade Cu satellite deposits in return for TN…who knows how this unfolds?...IMO slowing down drilling IS a diligent use of funds for a company that is an explorer and working its mine assets to STAGE 1 Production…Management practices adapt over time in its company cycle...It may be prudent, because it is!!!…the aggressive drilling campaign will carry on post Stage 1 finance…this is not spin just reality for a small explorer…So we will agree to disagree…Increasing JORC is important...but what will effect SP re-rating is finance approved, mine plans completed and production engineering finalized etc, etc…..As for Mine Finance and when it will happen?…well IMO like ASAP…best regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.