LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

quarterly update due today!, page-8

1. 729 Posts.
    miscman miscman, you've been in or around this stock for how long now? The management still needs to be changed, they have the attention span of a goldfish, always blaming someone else, never following up, they can't even give us a few happy snaps each week to keep us updated. They are single task orientated, what time did the Q2 report make it out, need I say more.
    These guys can't juggle and good, even average, business managers have to be good jugglers.
    Athens is like Barcelona, okay Turkey seems to be working, touch wood. They should stick to main stream Europe and USA, god forbid, even Oz.
    Don't get me wrong, I have a huge stake in this company, but I am a realist and when it comes to Turkey they just got lucky.
    Right now I think they should do NOTHING and wait to see what comes from the 4ts and Turkey signs being turned on. If they are really good, (and god knows we all hope they are) then money and resources will not be a problem, if it flops, they still have $1.8 mio in the Bank and some doubtful assets.
    This management team cost us less when their standing still.
    If it all works out alright, someone will probably come along and take you out of your position. If that happens I'll be able to fund your retirement as well as my own.
    Good luck, no hurry, don't chase it, it WILL come to you.
    LUM management go on leave and send us some progress photos of the signs each week, it's not that hard, I'll lend you my digital camera if you haven't got one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.