ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

quarterly update, page-7

1. 485 Posts.
    I have only recently taken a position in ARH and I can well understand the frustration of some investors who have been in it for ages and not seen any hopeful signs.I think that given the dearth of information available to us its difficult to comment on the reasons for this state of affairs.Is management ineffective?We really know very little about these people and their past record What have they achieved in the past?Why arent they following in the footsteps of Andrew"twiggy"Forrest who went around the world selling his project even when he was reviled in Australia,and sell he did.Leucadia were impressed by him and thanks to his charisma and salesmanship he got the finance and a mighty company was created.Maybe our guys are trying hard or as best as they can.Maybe not.We dont know.What was in the DFS report?Why did previously interested parties pull out?Are there aspects of this project that are making potential investors wary?I suppose the only thing we know for sure is that asking someone to pony up 3 billion greenbacks is a big ask..Actually there is one other thing we do know,and thats what led me into this company.Its called Clive Palmer,the richest man(I think)in Oz.Follow the money I say!Also,do we really know how profitable this will be.I would love to hear from anyone who has been heavily involved in the Iron ore mining business for many years.what would they say about this project.Why have BHP or RIO not shown any interest?BTW,Im not knocking this project.I just crave some answers to these questions.Most of all,how much are the shares really worth?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.