TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

quarterly update, page-5

1. 2,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Megan - TTR management have not had much value from employee options over last few years because the share price has been below their conversion value.

TTR senior management and directors only are paid modest salaries (probably all they deserve). I would rather they give themselves options rather than bigger salaries, particularly at the present time when cash reserves are being used for stategic drilling and metallurgy work. In the junior mining ranks issue of options is a good policy as it only rewards management if the share price appreciates strongly - it is a graet incentive for them and shareholders obviously benefit. I would love to see TTR back well over 10 cents.

The Phillips River "BELIEVERS" often referred to are a swag of current and former directors/chairmen and Civic (Royal Blue)inparticular who has been a long standing leading shareholder. As well as companies like Sempra, Jabiru, Lion Selection and Pegmont Mining have come on board and stuck with TTR. They all know the potential Phillips River has to be a major mining region for many years to come. It has the great benefit of being located close to Ravensthope and not far from the south coast - Hopetoun and Esprance and existing Infrastucture.

TTR is Debt Free and owns the freehold land where Trilogy is located (Myamba Farm). TTR deserves shareholder support as they have toughed out some difficult times in recent years. Two directors put their hand in their own pockets 18 months ago to provide vital working capital - says it all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.