CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

....Morning Trendsetters!...It's good to exercise the "grey...

1. 908 Posts.
    ....Morning Trendsetters!...It's good to exercise the "grey matter" and try to figure out what's going on.....It fills in the day!...FIRSTLY I'm comfortable with the reality that everything takes longer than projected [most of the time] so I'm not gonna do a Bart Simpson on this [Are we there yet!...are we there yet!]....SECONDLY, WS's self-removal from day-to-day management is a PRODUCTIVITY efficiency move and he has handed the reigns to an established company employee once he felt it was SAFE to do so..so GOOD MOVE and NO management "meltown"...THIRDLY...No-one with a serious "stake" has sold one single share [so why should I?]...The BIG Players in the industry are watching the "test-hole" progress and I would suggest COMPLETION of such [whether on-time or NOT] will be the start of "the GOLDEN ERA"..I am staggered to see that "fringe-dwellers" are even making one share available for some-one to "snap-up"...Humans are the strangest creatures on this planet and I have stopped trying to figure them out!....So for me, it's "business as usual"...All I do is "top up" the ice on the "celebration drinks stash" which is occupying the bath-tub...and WAIT for the "day" to arrive....MAINTAIN THE FAITH...LEE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.