RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

Rob I can't work out if you are a fairdinkum megalomaniac with...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Rob I can't work out if you are a fairdinkum megalomaniac with delusions of grandeur or you have a good sense of self deprecating humour?

Regarding the quarterly, I was perhaps a bit more impressed than you. I agree about the photo of the copper loaded rock being a beauty but hope it wasn't the only one there. I like also the broadening of activity to new areas of existing leases. I think the initial paragraphs regarding looking at JV's, farm in & new projects etc etc has a bit of substance to it this time. Some very serious monied types are in the drivers seat & a couple in the background giving directions, so I expect big things.

Terrific to be in profit (just) & looking forward to significant gains from here. I remember deansy making the point that whilst not much seemed to have happened price wise, we'd actually had a 100% then subsequently 200% appreciation in a relatively short period. So I guess moves to 3 & 4 cents will replicate that result & that certainly seems achievable.

In the quarterly cash report I was pleased to see a heap of options - over 80m from memory, priced at 5c next year. I really hope they're in the money for the recipient.

Wayne keep the info flow up, you seem to have an ear pretty close to the ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.