CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

quarterly, page-23

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I dont beleive I have ever on any thread or in any Forum suggested that the directors of a company have direct control over a companies SP

The market does however rate a company on the actions of its diectors and while the market has judged the SA acquisitions to be a positive for the company the market seems to be cautious about something.

Perhaps / Maybe / possibly one aspect of the managements performance that the broader market is nervous about is its attitude / prior history; take your pick to capital management. This is where Management's action do have a direct impact on the share price.

Hence I go back to my original comment, if there is to be a new purchase then in order to benefit share holders it should not be dilutive either in respect to the share price where it is today or in fact where it should be if the market (not management) were not marking the SP down for what ever reason.

And for me that price is 20 cents as that is what management have stated the SP should be and I feel from the perspective of my investment that that is close to fair value.

Just one opinion

Viney

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.