ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

quarterly

1. 252 Posts.
    Well, will we see a quarterly today or Monday ?

Will be looking closely at the cash burn rate for the quarter period. This will give us indication how many quarters they can keep going before more funds are required. Just about all money going out would be to cover directors salaries and expense accounts as nothing much else is going on.

I truely believe that clive will be working much harder for ARH now as he will see it as his next cab of the rank that is ready to go, and to rub it in the knockers faces following the failed float of Resourcehouse.

Something i am not 100% sure on is , if they were to let ARH become insolvent and the resource go back to Minerology, Do they then lose all the permits and approvals that have been granted under ARH's name. My gut feel is they would, therefore may be a long road back for Minerology to get back to the same position ARH are currently in.

I think if they were sick of feeding ARH's finanial pocket, they would take them over and pick up all the approvals with it,(someone please correct me if they know better as i am unsure about that process).

There was recent talk of raising 20 million through a investor, wonder if that will get a mention.

Either way i'm sure the quarterly will get put out at the last minute. Will it be market sensitive? Time will tell.

I will be considering my position in this stock based on how much cut and paste it has.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.