EHR 0.00% 0.3¢ earth heat resources ltd

Transformational indeed. I agree, a pretty professional...

1. 102 Posts.
    Transformational indeed. I agree, a pretty professional quarterly and we seem to be on track with both Copahue and Fiale, spending most of the quarter locking in finance.

CJ, yes the silence on the tsx listing is deafining. Cash position is very low just now. Perhaps it is as another poster pointed out, tsx wouldnt allow the listing of a company set to run out of cash in about a quarter..?

I know we have Socius on call for funding among others so there's no real cash problem, but perhaps we will have to wait 3-6 months for the finance to close, in the process round out the BFS and the Canadian listing all around that time. Just a few thoughts, I don't know what the listing requirements are exactly but we're not exaactly the TSX regulator's fav. little company lol so it's pretty unsurprising that they're breaking our balls.

Management has a record of delivering so I'm not too worried. Seems to be heaps of investor and financier interest for our projects even outside the TSX so won't break us if it doesn't happen.

Fiale IMO is the sleeper announcement that could pop anytime. I've been following this company for maybe 4 months and nothing much has come out re: Fiale in that time. I'm betting on a big financing announcement for Fiale in the next few months. A good time to top up I'd reckon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.