NEO nuenco nl

Para 5 is the key I agree - they are trying to give us a little...

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    Para 5 is the key I agree - they are trying to give us a little more of the news that they haven't been able to up till now. I think the other thing is the line a few para's below about all things going well they will drill back to back - ie the news will flow regularly (good or bad) so be strapped in for a ride either way cause It will be coming thick and fast for a few weeks at least.

Nice pick up debono - sterling still buys a lot of aussie dollars if any of them decide to have a punt. I have a feeling that brokers are going to start pushing the NEO/OPL play again as we enter Feb.

Not much of a chartist but it looks a great formation (much like NDO - loverly as well) so I can't see what is going to put much pressure on it in the near term. I was out buying a car for the missus this arvo and kinda expected NEO to close back at 4.6/2.4 but it doesn't seem to want to. The volume around 4.9/5c is spooking people a tiny bit but it keeps trying that level so IMHO there will be one of those surprise volume buying days in the next few days for a new range of 4.8-5.7c which would be the perfect launch pad for the drilling program . . . .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.