AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

quarterly, page-42

1. 10,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6071
    Don't worry Toph, I'm capable of putting noses out of joint as well. I can be a bit reactive, and I am all in on AVB so it is of serious consequence for me.

I like the quarterly and am sticking with my prognosis; heading real soon for 1 million tonnes contained. Heading for $1 within 3 years...started saying that last March so xmas 2014 will do me as well.

We have a kickA company...you all know the story, I don't really care about tomorrow or the next days share price because I'm not selling. By the time that next 5000 metres is done at PB they'll probably be 1 million tonnes plus and heading for the next big number. The western areas have the potential to replicate PB.

And we have what many of us have been asking for, a mine coming :) Soon if not already, the 3% of in ground value thing will belong to the past. SimonHHH's figures will be closer (and then upgarde them for the increased JORC). But for now, xmas target 1 million tonnes, $8 billion in ground, $240 million market cap. 22 cents will do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.