AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Don't worry Toph, I'm capable of putting noses out of joint as...

1. 10,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6071
    Don't worry Toph, I'm capable of putting noses out of joint as well. I can be a bit reactive, and I am all in on AVB so it is of serious consequence for me.

I like the quarterly and am sticking with my prognosis; heading real soon for 1 million tonnes contained. Heading for $1 within 3 years...started saying that last March so xmas 2014 will do me as well.

We have a kickA company...you all know the story, I don't really care about tomorrow or the next days share price because I'm not selling. By the time that next 5000 metres is done at PB they'll probably be 1 million tonnes plus and heading for the next big number. The western areas have the potential to replicate PB.

And we have what many of us have been asking for, a mine coming :) Soon if not already, the 3% of in ground value thing will belong to the past. SimonHHH's figures will be closer (and then upgarde them for the increased JORC). But for now, xmas target 1 million tonnes, $8 billion in ground, $240 million market cap. 22 cents will do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.