PV1 3.33% 3.1¢ provaris energy ltd

quarterly, page-45

1. 3,089 Posts.
    A very timely warning 'focused' - and you actually sound like you know what you are talking about, having 'walked the walk and talked the talk' regarding Myanmar.

People should go over to the LYC thread maybe and check out what happened there, if they don't already know. Election in Malaysia coming up, so it could get worse.

Or, jump over to IAU thread and learn about what happened to IAU in Indonesia.

I am sure there are plenty of other companies out there with similar stories re: foreign risk.

Reminds me of BCC a year or so ago - I was looking at buying in, then they came out with a similar announcement but in respect to Afghanistan! I quickly changed my mind.

Pardon the pun 'focused' .....but TTE need to FOCUS.... on the USA assets and get them up and running. Plenty there to keep them busy (and safe from corruption) for years to come.
    Day dreaming about Myanmar is sheer lunacy at this stage. Or maybe at any stage. TTE shareholders cannot afford to feed any huge Egos that might be floating around in management teams.
    Rule no 1. Stay focussed. Rule no. 2. stay focussed.
    Rule no.3 stay focussed......you get the idea.

Leave the 3rd world to the likes of Shell, BP, Exxon et.al., who can afford to take the loss, or pay the bribes, or whatever. TTE cannot.
    It's not as if TTE's sp has gone gangbusters in recent months - one wrong move at this stage and we could be stuck around 1.5 cents for years. One or two right moves and we could be up around 5 or 6 cents just as easily. That's the way it is in the O 7 G game.

All of the above is my personal opinion. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $18.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $10.19K 326.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 278617 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 1936 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.