PV1 6.25% 3.0¢ provaris energy ltd

Fair enough footy - but I have to say, it makes me feel exactly...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Fair enough footy - but I have to say, it makes me feel exactly the opposite - questioning where the heads of Management are?? (Or, is it just one Management team member pushing this)? I tend to look at things from the psychological perspective - and from that perspective, I feel even more nervous. I get nervous over huge Egos that cannot see obvious risk. It's my money that is being risked.

For starters, I have never heard Myanmar mentioned before, in any context. Proof that memory is not failing me, is that today is the 1st time I have ever looked at the O & G prospects in the country.

TTE is making money in the USA - so why not invest more in the USA? No country risk. Same culture, same language, great people, great country. Why would you not want to invest in the US??

Did anyone check what happened to IAU in Indonesia? A few years ago, they were making a fortune and the sp was zooming. Then last year, apparently, some local businessmen just stepped in and literally, from what I can gather, locked the gates and in the process, locked out IAU management. SP is now a shadow of it's former self. I used to own IAU and got out at a good profit a couple of years ago. No one ever thought the current situation would arise with the company.

I also remembered late today, that HOG had a bad experience in the Ukraine. I used to won HOG and it also zoomed to around 50 cents share. Today, after having disputes with locals in the Ukraine that put the project at risk, the sp is about a third of what it was. I got out a long time before this at a profit - but that was more luck than judgement, as I never saw this coming.

TTE is a minnow, in every sense of the word, in the O & G game. a sp that is ranging between 1.3 - 2.2 cents is not going to cut it with companies whose sp is measured in many, many dollars. We would be at risk from every direction and could get swatted aside like I would do to an annoying mozzie.

THe biggest risk though and the one that worries me, is the risk of spreading ourselves too thin. There is such a thing in psychology (from psychoanalytic theories) of having a propensity to "Snatch defeat from the jaws of victory".

TTE has won the equivalent of the lottery with the Allen Dome in the US.
    Why would anyone want to risk throwing away the money being made there, on some project in Myanmar??

Fair enough if it was their money - but it is not, it is our money. It is a public company and we are the shareholders.

Anyway, these are some of the thoughts going through my mind
    Once again, these are just my personal opinions. TTE may well have some knowledge "not available to the mortal man" (to quote a line from a Paul Simon song). Time - and more information, will tell, I guess.
    As always DYOR (and if you find anything good, let us all know).

Back to 'The Voice'. That's it from me for tonight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $45.65K 1.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 242683 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 34550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.