THB 3.03% 3.2¢ thunderbird resources limited

Ok at work now, Kates I have been in the Aussie market actively...

1. 7,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    Ok at work now, Kates I have been in the Aussie market actively since 2006 and occasionally since the late 1970s when I bought my first gold stock as a schoolboy so I am used to everything it can throw at me.

I still believe as I have mentioned before that somewhere down there we have an economic porphory deposit just waiting to be proven.

I am concerned however about the lack of recent info on the mining licence. Before we were told work on application was ahead of schedule.

I presume therefore that submission of the application is something that would deserve a mention.

The fact there is no mention at all of the mining licence application recently is a concern for me.

So let's hope it is all still on course and that the current testing and survey work allied to the huge amount of drill cores already recovered over the past years will finally allow VOR to sink some holes that prove up the porphory with decent grades.

It's probably best if I put this one back in my sock drawer, it can keep AKK company.

:-)

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.